12. Mono & Nikitaman - Dezibel

13. Chakuza feat. Marc Reis - How i met your Mum

14. Kool Savas - Der Beweis 2: Mammut RMX

15. Chakuza - Eines Tages

#3 am 11.09.2012 um 17:35 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
BlizzZ@rd
User

FunKiller Sympathisant

ich schaue mir das mal heute abend in ruhe an =) danke für die demos =)

#4 am 11.09.2012 um 18:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

ich habe gerade die erste 3 demos geschaut

ich war auch in dieses spiel und ich habe gegen ihn gespielt, auch meine personliche meinung war das er kein cheater ist, versterkert auch bei die 3 demos

jetzt weiss ich genau das er kein cheater ist, danke fur demos

ich schiesse durch jede wand und tur und boden und kisten und alles mogliches... das bedoitet nicht das ich ein cheater bin... erfahrung mit die situationen = weg shiess und 'counter sniper' schiess - auch fast jede runde 1 durch die turen storben...

#5 am 11.09.2012 um 20:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Just a little advice, watch closer on how he does always face the enemy with the right position, with the aim already on him, he is always prepared to encounter the enemys even tough he doesn't know where they are (no sounds or spotted by radar). He is always checking in the right spots, I'd say that's well enough for call him an obvious wallhacker and I can assure you that it's not about whining, I play this game since 2003 and I don't give a shit about him killing me, I just hate blatant cheaters. 

#6 am 13.09.2012 um 07:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Noone said anything about whining, but having distributed attention, 1 eye in the game and 1 on the radar and a couple chess moves does not make you a cheater, if you watch me sometimes I do even more than that... I was banned from 10s of servers cause I "was" cheating...

#7 am 13.09.2012 um 13:35 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert
.:.FKA.:.Elite Sniper.:. schrieb:

Noone said anything about whining, but having distributed attention, 1 eye in the game and 1 on the radar and a couple chess moves does not make you a cheater, if you watch me sometimes I do even more than that... I was banned from 10s of servers cause I "was" cheating...

You are not speaking with a fucking newb, we know that and without offence but you must be blind or stupid to not see the wallhack in the last demo. It's more than obvious, that guy doesn't even know how to shoot or move, he doesn't have any map awareness but incredibly enough his aim is always in the right spot.

Stop speaking if you don't know shit about cheats, abot the game and about this demo. I seriously hope that someone more competent will have a look at it so that he can finally ban this fucking cheater.

I'd be very curious to 1on1 or even 5v5 you so that I know with whom I am arguing about a blatant cheater that every player that has a minimium experience would recognize in 1 minute of demo.

Goodbye

#8 am 13.09.2012 um 14:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

calm down dude, you're gonna pup a vein or something... if you read my reply you will see that i only watched first 3 demos...  gonna watch the last one aswel

#9 am 13.09.2012 um 14:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

that was a waste of my time... i watched the last demo... dude, you must really understand that there are also good players out there even tho sometimes they play on public servers... i have alot of experience with cheats and cheaters, i even used them sometimes in order to see how i can catch them, because by being good automatically you are 90% a cheater... so... let me put it to you this way, there are 2 posibilities... 1 he is cheating(which i dont believe) and he is retarded, and only killed 1/4 of what he couldve or he is not cheating and he shoots really good with awp... i`m not giving a verdict, i`m not even part of the clan yet, i`m just saying an opinion

the others are also looking into the matter, don't worry... but really... calm down oh and i dont do 1vs1s... and for a 5vs5 you will have to speak to the clan ppl --- always up for it

#10 am 13.09.2012 um 15:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert
.:.FKA.:.Elite Sniper.:. schrieb:

that was a waste of my time... i watched the last demo... dude, you must really understand that there are also good players out there even tho sometimes they play on public servers... i have alot of experience with cheats and cheaters, i even used them sometimes in order to see how i can catch them, because by being good automatically you are 90% a cheater... so... let me put it to you this way, there are 2 posibilities... 1 he is cheating(which i dont believe) and he is retarded, and only killed 1/4 of what he couldve or he is not cheating and he shoots really good with awp... i`m not giving a verdict, i`m not even part of the clan yet, i`m just saying an opinion

the others are also looking into the matter, don't worry... but really... calm down oh and i dont do 1vs1s... and for a 5vs5 you will have to speak to the clan ppl --- always up for it

You said there are 2 posibilities:

1- He is cheating and he only kills 1/4 of what he could have

2- He is not cheating and he is really good with awp

But you see, it's neither of these two, it's a thrid one and it's really simple:

He is a stupid kid, a newbie that has bought the game a few weeks ago and that completly sucks at this game, and that in order to be decent and do some kill he needs to use wallhacks. 

This is why he misses a lot of kills, he misses them because he has no experience at all with the AWP, he move while shooting, he has no map awareness, he doens't know the map well, he sucks at this game.

How could someone that suck so much, know with such precision where the enemys are coming from, their timings, their movements.

IT IS A waste of your time because you don't know nothing about this game, and you should STOP reviewing demos as you don't know how to do it. You are damaging your own community by keeping these stupid cheaters playing on it.

Now sorry but I'm done with you. You probably don't even know how to play so I am really arguing with some pubic shitty player that doesn't know shit about Counter Strike and that has never seen someone decent play.

Hope someone with a brain see these demos, otherwise, fuck it.. I don't give a shit.

#11 am 13.09.2012 um 15:32 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

.:.FKA.:.Elite Sniper.:.

Holy. Shit. Go fuck yourself already.

#12 am 13.09.2012 um 18:39 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
.:.FK.:.Sir Wallace.:.
Schriftführer

FunKiller Junkie

Hi,

Centeh du solltest deine Ausdrucksweiße überdenken. Wie ich bereits geschrieben habe kümmert sich unser AC-Team drum. BTW ich mag unsere Muttersprache Deutsch . Auch wenn du unseren lieben ro .:.FKA.:.Elite Sniper.:. für dumm hälst er versteht es.

DEIN LETZTER POST:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

.:.FKA.:.Elite Sniper.:.

Holy. Shit. Go fuck yourself already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich denke du weißt worauf ich hinaus will. Also solltest du in deinem nächsten Post (AUF DEUTSCH) darauf eingehen sonst wird es dein letzter sein!

ps: Persönliche frage an dich: Spielst du CS:GO sehr viel länger als jmd der Member since: September 1, 2012 ist ?

würd mich wundern

MfG

Sir Wallace

zuletzt editiert von .:.FK.:.Sir Wallace.:. am 13.09.2012 18:40 Uhr 

My Top 15

1. Chakuza - Cowboy

2. Xavas feat. Oli Banjo - Mehr als sie

3. Moses Pelham - Für die Ewigkeit

4. Chakuza - E-mail für dich

5. Bushido feat. Joka - Theorie & Praxis

6. Kool Savas - Futurama

7. Bushido feat. Eko Fresh - Untergrund 2

8. Chakuza - Monster

9. Eminem - Till I Collapse

10. Bushdio feat. Fler - Zukunft

11. Chakuza - Falling Down

12. Mono & Nikitaman - Dezibel

13. Chakuza feat. Marc Reis - How i met your Mum

14. Kool Savas - Der Beweis 2: Mammut RMX

15. Chakuza - Eines Tages

#13 am 17.09.2012 um 18:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
.:.FK.:.Sir Wallace.:.
Schriftführer

FunKiller Junkie

Hallo,

der Spieler skenz (STEAM_1:1:54728917) wird gebant.

Grund: WH

MfG

Das AC-Team

zuletzt editiert von .:.FK.:.Sir Wallace.:. am 17.09.2012 19:13 Uhr 

My Top 15

1. Chakuza - Cowboy

2. Xavas feat. Oli Banjo - Mehr als sie

3. Moses Pelham - Für die Ewigkeit

4. Chakuza - E-mail für dich

5. Bushido feat. Joka - Theorie & Praxis

6. Kool Savas - Futurama

7. Bushido feat. Eko Fresh - Untergrund 2